plasmapkg removing

Nowardev-Team nowardev at gmail.com
Tue Dec 20 10:10:13 UTC 2011

Hi ,

i have some strange behavior here installing my panels

 svn export
https://plasma-panels-script.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/usr/share/kde4/apps/plasma/layout-templates-test

now  with zipping folders and running

plasmapkg -t layout-template -i "$file"

this should do everything

cd layout-templates-test/ ;for folder in */ ; do zip -r
${folder%/}.zip "$folder" -x "*.git*" -x "*.svn*" -x "*~"  ; done ;
for file in *.zip ; do plasmapkg -t layout-template -i "$file"; done

for each zip file i get my panels on  plasma

but ...  they don't respect the names , i mean i have the old one i had
before for example  look at this

http://wstaw.org/m/2011/12/20/sss3.jpeg

i have created a Remove panels but it is shown like 1_Remove panel that was
the name i given to it before
and even gnome2 is lowercase

:S i have to remove something ? maybe i have to remove panels with
plasmapkg ?