refreshing the system tray icons

karan pratap singh wizard.karan at gmail.com
Fri Dec 2 18:53:23 UTC 2011

On Dec 2, 2011 8:45 PM, "Diego Casella ([Po]lentino)" <
polentino911 at gmail.com> wrote:

> [...]
ihmo, esp. because it kinda disorient "regular users" about the "things"
the tray stores. Be them plasmoids, application's tray icons, or daemons
reminder, the user doesn't care about how they are implemented, but which
actions they provide. Soooo yep, having all monochrome icons is a great
improvement about consistency :)

+1 for the classic monochrome tray icons.

> An other thing that will improve _a lot_ consistency (thus, the user
experience) is to have a default "look" when the tray icon are clicked:
just think about what you see when you click on the battery or device
notifier icons, versus the klipper or kmix ones.

+1 Exactly what I had in mind.

> Plasma-devel mailing list
> Plasma-devel at kde.org

--from