RFC: Remove Opacity from Alt+F3 menu

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Fri Aug 19 14:23:38 UTC 2011

On Friday, August 19, 2011 02:15:29 David wrote:
> I don't know why do you want to break every single thing. Even the most
> little ones. Is converting user's experience into a nightmareyour passion?

i won't repeat what Martin already said, though what he said is 100% correct.

i just want to add this: if i see another email like this from you on this
list, you will be unsubscribed from the list and your email put on the
moderation list.

when i say "an email like this" i mean one that is:

* free of useful content
* uses insults
* does not approach the issue in a constructive manner

this is a constructive innovation zone, and i have no compunctions removing
those who would turn it into something less. i do hope you continue to
participate, but on more positive terms.

humru othro a kohnu se