RFC: Remove Opacity from Alt+F3 menu

Martin Gräßlin mgraesslin at kde.org
Fri Aug 19 05:30:13 UTC 2011

----- Ursprüngliche Mitteilung -----
> I don't know why do you want to break every single thing. Even the most little ones.
Would you like to elaborate how this breaks anything? Would you please explain why you consider the menu (not the functionality) so important? Please note that I asked for comments and did not just act.
> Is converting user's experience into a nightmare
> your passion?
Please explain how removing one item from the menu while the functionality is still available is turning the user experience into a nightmare.

Personal remark: if you want to write to a developer mailinglist keep yourself to the code of conduct. This mail is quite insulting! Of course our motivation is to improve the user experience and not to destroy it. If you read my mail and especially Thomas reply carefully you notice that we identified an area for improvement and are going to do something about it.

Martin