Opinion on config dialog for QML plasmoids

Viranch Mehta viranch.mehta at gmail.com
Wed Aug 17 20:31:11 UTC 2011

On Wed, Aug 17, 2011 at 3:30 PM, Marco Martin <notmart at gmail.com> wrote:

> at the moment the only thing stopping the battery and the device notifier
> me merged in master is the system kcms missing.

Let me point out here that the battery still somehow lacks the ability to
recognize
the QStringStringMap power profiles returned by the dataengine. I'm not sure
how this
can be fixed with the JS bindings, otherwise I would have done it. Aaron did
commit
some patch for this, but did not seem to work in the plasmoid.

Cheers,
Viranch