QML applet in panel

Shaun Reich shaun.reich at kdemail.net
Wed Aug 17 05:07:44 UTC 2011

How does sizing work for a QML applet in the panel? Are there any
examples of this in action, as I couldn't find any. I'd want something
like what the device notifier has, except for the various
{konsole,konq,kate}session applets -- since they're holding
essentially the same contents.

(bit off topic) ...but what's happening with
https://projects.kde.org/projects/playground/base/declarative-plasmoids/repository
 ... if this is active I would have thought it'd make more sense to be
e.g. some branch of workspace
I'm interested because when I'm not working on other things, I'd like
to chip in on porting some applets to qml (as there are plenty to go
around ;-)

--
Shaun Reich,
KDE Software Developer (kde.org)