plasmate:questions about coding

Tsiapaliwkas Giorgos terietor at gmail.com
Thu Apr 21 12:51:13 CEST 2011

hello,

Do u think that the menu "More projects" need some changes?

1.It is appeared only if there are 5 projects or more.If i have 3 projects and
i want to delete them how should i do it?
I think that "more projects" should always be visible.

1b.If "more projects" was always visible should we change its location?

2.At plasmate/projectmanager in ProjectManager::confirmDeletion() can u
explain me what you mean with this TODO?

//TODO: might want to disallow deleting a currently active project, or handle
it   gracefully somehow.

Also,in the near future we must decide if we want plasmate to support only QML
or other bindings as well.A lot of the TODOs and FIXMEs are related with the
bindings.

Thanks in advace

Giorgos Tsiapaliwkas