plasmate's roadmap

Sebastian Kügler sebas at kde.org
Mon Apr 18 12:32:18 CEST 2011

On Saturday, April 16, 2011 15:32:59 Mario Fux wrote:
> And to use the opportunity: Sebas, what about the decision of the e.V.
> board  about the Randa budget? Poke, poke ;-).

I'm keeping board and Plasma business strictly separated, for various reasons.
(I want my contributions on both sides to be independent of each other.)

Doesn't mean you shouldn't poke, but please do it in the right place, since
that makes my wearing multiple hats much easier.

(Much in the same way as plasma is not the right place to make decisions about
release management, there's separate communication channels for that.)

I don't want to sound like some administrative dick, but this separation is
important for me to be able to do my work.

sebas