configChanged coverage for 4.6

Anthony Bryant antjbryant at gmail.com
Tue Sep 14 04:40:50 CEST 2010

On Tue, Sep 14, 2010 at 12:55 AM, Aaron J. Seigo <aseigo at kde.org> wrote:
> feedback time: was this a useful / helpful way to go about getting such
> improvements done? for those who got involved: was it enjoyable for you, and
> would you do it again?

It was definitely a nice way to get into hacking on plasma, and I'll
try to contribute more now - although I won't necessarily have much
time once university starts again in a few weeks.

> if so, i have a few more similarly "entry level, detail oriented" items that
> we could set as a new focus item.

I think maintaining the tasks page is a great way to track junior
jobs, and having more entry level things there sounds like a good
idea.

Thanks,
Anthony.