configChanged coverage for 4.6

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Tue Sep 14 01:55:39 CEST 2010

On Saturday, September 4, 2010, Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> All applets we ship that have any configuration will implement
> configChanged()

it looks like we've accomplished our goal! folderview still has some
outstanding items in it, but they are being actively worked on.

thank-you to everyone who helped out with this!

feedback time: was this a useful / helpful way to go about getting such
improvements done? for those who got involved: was it enjoyable for you, and
would you do it again?

if so, i have a few more similarly "entry level, detail oriented" items that
we could set as a new focus item.

humru othro a kohnu se