Why rotate widgets?

Giulio Camuffo giuliocamuffo at gmail.com
Tue Sep 7 12:22:35 CEST 2010

That isn't like an option in the config dialog that requires the code to do
something like:
if (option) {
    do_something();
} else {
   do_something_else();
}

It is a simple button in AppletHandle that sets a transform to the applet. If it
will be removed it won't be necessary to dig through the code and remove all the
references to it.

Giulio