KDE/kdebase/workspace/plasma/generic/applets/systemtray/core

Giulio Camuffo giuliocamuffo at gmail.com
Sun Oct 31 11:41:21 CET 2010

In data domenica 31 ottobre 2010 11:32:07, Chani ha scritto:
> hmm. doesn't konversation itself change its icon to an attention-requesting
> one?

Yes, it blinks, but we can't rely on that, unless we oblige every app to have a
blinking icon or to don't have it and we apply a blinking mask over the normal
icon.

> with the new monochrome icons, I bet a little colour would stand out...
> after all that's what the notifications applet does, doesn't it? change
> colour when it's got something happening?

But the apps don't and won't have monochrome icons.
Maybe we could do something like OSX does in the dock: a little light below the
icon. I'm not sure there's enough space in the panel, though :/