libplasma 2

Ivan Cukic ivan.cukic at kde.org
Sun Oct 31 00:50:39 CEST 2010

> I second that. Maybe it is still a bit early but i myself have an idea about a
> change that could be done and i think a wiki page can be very useful to keep
> track of them.

It is early to start making new designs/decisions etc. but collecting current problems is not something that should be left
for the last moment.

(for example, from the small things like places where we had to use signals and slots instead of virtual methods 'cause of
BC to some bigger design decisions)

Ivan

--
There is a better way of life and it's not so hard to find
If you live and let the people in your world speak its mind