Themeable Small Arrows

Ingomar Wesp ingomar at wesp.name
Wed Oct 20 12:33:28 CEST 2010

Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> On Tuesday, October 19, 2010, Ingomar Wesp wrote:
>> Since this thread has been dormant for almost a week now, I'm a bit
>> unsure as to how to proceed. Should a file a bug at b.k.o? If so, is this
>> feature documented anywhere, so I can point there in my report?

> Marcos' been busy with QML work, i've been away (returning tomorrow, so
> should be back on the horse by Monday latest) .. similar "already busy on
> X" could be said for most others right now.

Thanks for coming back to me on this. I didn't mean to nag - well, actually,
I did, but that was probably out of frustration seeing that my review
requests and questions remained unanswered.

I know that you guys and gals are probably crazy busy, so I'm sorry if I
added to the annoyance factor there.

> i don't think a bug report will do any good in terms of "making this
> better", tbh. writing patches will, on the other hand.

You are right, of course. So I guess that means I'll have to overcome my
fears of delving deeper into kdelibs/plasma. It's just that everyone knows
what happened to the dwarves who dug to deep... ;)

> so my suggestion would be for you to try and dig into the problem and see
> what's going on.

Unfortunately, I'm not a complete exception from the "busy with X" rule, but
I hope I'll be able to spare some time to do this rather sooner than later.
Thanks for the encouragement.

> is the SVG finding that size of arrow? (if not, perhaps it should be
> looking for a larger arrow that the unhider can downscale?)

That sounds like a very good strategy. Looking for an exact match seems to
bee a rather fragile approach.

Best wishes,
Ingo