Themeable Small Arrows

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Wed Oct 20 11:50:26 CEST 2010

On Tuesday, October 19, 2010, Ingomar Wesp wrote:
> Since this thread has been dormant for almost a week now, I'm a bit unsure
> as to how to proceed. Should a file a bug at b.k.o? If so, is this feature
> documented anywhere, so I can point there in my report?

i don't think a bug report will do any good in terms of "making this better",
tbh. writing patches will, on the other hand.

Marcos' been busy with QML work, i've been away (returning tomorrow, so should
be back on the horse by Monday latest) .. similar "already busy on X" could be
said for most others right now.

so my suggestion would be for you to try and dig into the problem and see
what's going on.

is the unhider really requesting the right size?
is the SVG finding that size of arrow? (if not, perhaps it should be looking
for a larger arrow that the unhider can downscale?)
etc..

humru othro a kohnu se