Plasma themes set in kdeartwork

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Fri Nov 26 23:00:26 CET 2010

On Friday, November 26, 2010, Ivan Cukic wrote:
> Aaron's stance some time ago was that we shouldn't remove them because it
> would mean problems for users of those themes.

this has changed a bit since then as we now have a nice working fallback
system for themes that i actually have confidence in. if they are truly
unmaintained and aren't keeping pace with the (recently slower, thankfully)
pace of change in Themes, then i now think we should eject them and replace
them with some of the very nice themes that are being maintained and are
exciting and elegant.

humru othro a kohnu se