Pastebin Plasmoid Servers

Anne-Marie Mahfouf annemarie.mahfouf at free.fr
Sun Nov 14 20:15:42 CET 2010

On Sunday 14 November 2010 12:26:07 Nicolas Holvoet wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I would like to configure the Pastebin plasmoid tu use uppix.net to share
> pictures instead of imagebin.ca, but i can't find the directory where is
> this plasmoid. Can you help me ?
>
> Thanks,
Hi Nicolas,

The pastebin plasmoid uses GHNS now (in trunk) and scripting and you can code
your own backend and share it via
http://kde-files.org/index.php?xcontentmode=677

The trunk dataengine (backend s) code can be browsed via websvn at the
following url:
http://websvn.kde.org/trunk/KDE/kdebase/workspace/plasma/generic/dataengines/share/

So basically what you need to do is follow this for your new backend and make
it available on kde-files.org.

Hope this helps (thanks rrix for locating the new folder for the dataengine)

Anne-Marie