[Feature Request] Autoconfig ext-monitor

Asraniel asraniel at fryx.ch
Fri May 28 10:45:16 CEST 2010

I would like to support that request too, multiscreen support is not that
great yet, but very important! I hope something can also be done to integrate
the nvidia tools into the config (i heard they have a CLI interface, so it
should be doable).
There is a SoC project, but i haven't heard anything from it yet? anyway,
seems like a big project, so i hope that not everybody just hopes for the best
for the SoC project, but tries to fix stuff by himself. I sadly don't have time
right now :(

Beat Wolf