[patch] Fix network monitor colors and stacking

Sergey sergemp at mail.ru
Wed May 19 03:53:50 CEST 2010

On May 17, 2010, Aaron J. Seigo wrote:

  Thanks for your comments.

> * using hardcoded colors isn't going to work with all themes; this needs to
> use the Plasma::Theme colors in the some way, even if it means expsing more of
> the colors in the color scheme to do so

  Well, without a patch with my theme they look like grey and grey,
which is not very useful. But I don't mind using some theme colors.
Are there any colors that can be used for upload and download speed?

  Optionally I can write a patch to make them configurable. Should I
modify this one, or we need to decide something on this patch first
and then I write another one to advance it?

> * i'd probably overload setPlotCount into setPlotCount(int count) and
> setPlotCount(const QList<QColor> &) .. the latter is a bit odd looking, but it
> will result in cleaner code than setPlotCount(int, const QList<QColor> &).

  Ok. New patch attached.

--
  Sergey