KDE's Plasma: How not to do lists...

Will Stephenson wstephenson at kde.org
Thu Mar 18 10:15:04 CET 2010

On Wednesday 17 March 2010 14:14:17 Sebastian Kügler wrote:
> By the way, just strikes me that I've implemented VPN support in the new
> Network Manager Plasmoid last week, and I've already some reports that it
> seems to work well. What kind of VPN are you using?

You know that anything you can do in the plasmoid won't make a hair of
difference to the business end of how the VPN connections appear on the bus to
NetworkManager and whether or not they work.

As Reinhold is already using knetworkmanager and is taking a critical user's
stance in his blogs, telling him about a new UI that is not yet production
ready and doesn't resolve the underlying issue is not likely impress him,
whereas as a hacker he might be distracted by the new shiny.

Let's get on with fixing things.

Will