JS API questions

Nikita Melnichenko open-development at yandex.ru
Sat Mar 13 16:57:32 CET 2010

On March 9, 2010, Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> > 2. setMinimumSize bug.
> > The thing doesn't work from the start, but does work after some time. We
>
> i'm still not exactly sure what the bug you are seeing is. if you can provide
> test cases in the form of minimal-code plasmoids that would be excelent.

I tested it again... well, can't reproduce it.
I suppose my error was concerned with plamoidviewer freak out when you wrote plasmoid.setMinimumSize(10,10); and trying to downsize a window - you'll get very weird results. Shadows are jumping around and a total mess happening. Probably, it's a plamoidviewer bug.

> > 6. I'm using extensions so I want to block some of them to check different
> > branches of code. How to do that?
>
> just don't request them in your .desktop file :)

I see. But docs mention security restrictions that could block extensions. I'm interesting about that.

Other things are ok. Thank you very much for your help!

Nikita.