Review Request: merging screen edges settings.

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Wed Mar 10 19:33:05 CET 2010

On March 10, 2010, Sebastian Kügler wrote:
> This is a non-feature IMO as it's hardly discoverable and can easily result
> a screen not getting locked because the user left the mouse in the wrong
> position, leading to security risks.

a) people do use this (i even worked on improvements to the feature in kde3
along with Waldo iirc, which is how i found about it in the first place!)

b) it's off by default so isn't a pain

that said, i'd be ok with getting rid of it IFF we (me? :) finished
implementing KNotificationRestrictions and had a plasmoid that allowed
controlling that easily. it would provide the same thing with far less magic
involved.

humru othro a kohnu se