On Plasmate's previewer

Yuen Hoe Lim yuenhoe86 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 7 19:19:19 CET 2010

Iirc we were supposed to email in to take a share of the work discussed. So
here is mine - I'll start with finishing "Proper file overwrite handling
during project export", which is pretty critical imo, then start working
towards a runner previewer, and a dataengine previewer thereafter (assuming
no one else has finished that in the meantime :)

----
Jason "moofang" Lim Yuen Hoe
http://yuenhoe.co.cc/