keyboard shortcut

Roman Shtylman shtylman at gmail.com
Sun Mar 7 01:55:22 CET 2010

I don't know if this is the best place to bring it up...but I will
since krunner is related to plasma (more or less).

Has any thought been given to changing the default shortcut to
alt+space? I think this was the old old katapult? shortcut... iirc

Anyhow, I find it very convenient to use cause my hands are already
positioned to hit alt+space quickly all the time (and thus make use of
the runner alot) ... at least more so over the alt+f2 default that is
there now. Not sure why alt+f2 was chosen... maybe to be like the
gnome run dialog binding?

Anyone else have an opinion/comment on the matter?

~Roman