On Plasmate's previewer

Yuen Hoe Lim yuenhoe86 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 6 05:32:11 CET 2010

> still, it can happen. what i'd suggest for now is not showing the preview
> by
> default and leaving that up to the developer to start by pressing the
> preview
> button.

That'll be kinda bleahh though. I think a user would always always want the
previewer to be present, except in that one rare situation I brought up, and
its kind of a hassle imo to have an extra click to activate the previewer
before starting to work all the time. Might it make sense to instead add a
'load project without previewer' option in the project manager dialog?

Speaking of extra clicks during start up, I think we should scrap the
'select a file to edit' thing and instantly open the main script file when a
project is loaded. Think I'll go add that to the (growing) fit and finish
list..

Also, if someone has a log of the meeting, or can reply back with the
> points discussed after the netsplit happened yesterday, please reply
> to this mail with it.

I'll just paste in the whole meeting log :) See attached.

----
Jason "moofang" Lim Yuen Hoe
http://yuenhoe.co.cc/