Help me use "plasma activities". Or at least understand.

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Tue Mar 2 18:42:36 CET 2010

On March 2, 2010, Luiz Felipe Talvik wrote:
> I'm having trouble putting plasma's activities to use or even grasping
> its concept.

this is not a user support channel, nor am i interested in it becoming one.
there is quite a bit of information about this topic that can be found in
various places on the internet, including userbase. but a search engine like
google can help quite a bit. we don't have the manpower to replace your own
ability to do research. sorry. :/

we're working on a new UI workflow that should land in KDE SC 4.5 that will
hopefully make it all a bit clearer for the average user (and hopefully, as a
result, crystal clear for a power user such as yourself).

humru othro a kohnu se