Strange ampersand in Plasma tooltips

Artur Souza (MoRpHeUz) morpheuz at openbossa.org
Tue Mar 2 12:26:14 CET 2010

On Tuesday 02 March 2010, 08:10 Myriam Schweingruber wrote:
> Strange, AFAIK I have exactly the same configuration as you have, but
> don't see those ampersands here. I also can't remember ever having
> seen those before.

To add more funny to the equation, I had an open bug for the pastebin applet
where the user is complaining about almost the same issue but for the context
menu (right click) on pastebin applet and plasma is restarted. I couldn't
reproduce it here too...

Artur Duque de Souza
openBossa
INdT - Instituto Nokia de Tecnologia