R: PMC needs an icon

TRINGALINVENT at libero.it TRINGALINVENT at libero.it
Fri Jun 18 15:52:07 CEST 2010

Well, if with "a real icon" you mean a sort of logo, i thought something like this:
zorbaproject.uuuq.com/upload/PMC_logo1.png
zorbaproject.uuuq.com/upload/PMC_logo2.png
zorbaproject.uuuq.com/upload/PMC_logo.xcf
I'm not really good in drawing, but maybe a kde-artist can take the idea from those files.
Basically, I thought to take the plasma logo and substitute the three drops with something
representing videos, music, and photos, with the same color of the drop.