R: PMC meeting summary

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Tue Jun 15 19:21:44 CEST 2010

On June 13, 2010, TRINGALINVENT at libero.it wrote:
> Sorry, I was busy and could not join the meeting. Anyway I wanted to
> propose a little thing:
> could it be possible to add widgets?

propose for someone else to work on, or propose as something you'd like to
work on?

> I mean... actually there are three
> widgets usable
> (picture, video, music browser) but it could be useful if the user  could
> choose to add some
> other plasmoids so in the "welcome menù" he can decide to use them, for
> example the
> webbrowser plasmoid.

this would probably be another state altogether, much like the picture and
video browsers except that it would browse relevant widgets. i'd probably call
it "Apps" or somesuch. from the listing of available widgets, the user could
select one or more to launch (full screen of course :)

humru othro a kohnu se