plasma Junior Job

Chani chanika at gmail.com
Thu Jun 3 09:10:04 CEST 2010

there's a bug in the activity manager right now that's really easy to
fix, but I'm still getting my development environment set up again and
I just won't have time for it before beta 2 is tagged. anyone
interested?

the problem is in
workspace/libs/plasmagenericshell/abstracticonlist.cpp - there's a
list of pointers in there, actually two of them, completely unguarded.
and one of those lists doesn't get updated when the pointers are
deleted. they need to be changed to use the appropriate qt pointer
class - that's probably QWeakPointer but I'm not sure; you should
check the qt pointer documentation.

--
This message brought to you by evyl bananas and the number 3.
www.chani3.com