dreaming...

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Tue Jun 1 22:32:07 CEST 2010

On June 1, 2010, Jos Poortvliet wrote:
> On Tue, Jun 1, 2010 at 9:18 PM, Armijn Hemel
>
> <armijn at loohuis-consulting.nl> wrote:
> >>
> >> with funding it should be easy enough, i think.
> >
> > Please note that NLnet Foundation has a cap of EUR 30,000 per project.
> > If you could put ballpark figures on the milestones with a break down
> > how long each milestone would take (milestone 1, so many hours, that
> > many EUR per hour) to make it insightful for NLnet would be great. Don't
> > overdo it though (they don't like proposals that go on and on and on).
>
> I will try to do that, based on Aaron's guestimates. I will use about

i'm happy to read over what you come up with before you submit it (private or
public, doesn't matter to me :)

> 80 euro per hour. That's a tad low (esp with the low euro now) so let
> me know if that would be completely unacceptable.

it completely depends on where in the world the person lives. i'd suggest
drafting the timeline and then finding out, based on that, what can be
afforded. then we look for someone in an area of the world where that's a fair
wage (or better).

humru othro a kohnu se