definitions and package for plasma on meego

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Wed Jul 14 19:42:06 CEST 2010

On July 14, 2010, Marco Martin wrote:
> and, question for everybody, d we start with the regular full build or
> directly with a slimmed down version of kdelibs? (not everything builds
> yet?)

we should start with the slimmed down version of kdelibs, otherwise there's no
real point in trying to make them (if we aren't going to use them). finding
out what doesn't build will be a great exercise.

the biggest challenge is probably going to be handling the difference between
"tablet" and "mobile". i'm not sure if MeeGo has the ability to provide
different build profiles for different form factors or if it is "one size fits
all". if it "one size fits all", then i'd suggest we start with the tablet
profile since we probably have immediate use cases for that.

humru othro a kohnu se