notifications, again :D

Marco Martin notmart at gmail.com
Wed Jan 27 16:47:30 CET 2010

On Monday 25 January 2010, Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> when clicking the (i) icon, i'd like to be able to see the last active
> notification of each application. e.g. if kopete and kontact have both sent
> out a notification to me, i should be able to see both if i purposefully
> click the (i). however, if kopete has sent 10 notifications, i should
> probably only see the most recent one, and be able to scroll through the
> older ones.

the "browser" part is basically done-ish
it also augments separation by pulling stuff out of the applet so will be
easier to split.

atm the browser is also the viewer of te automatic ones.
this will change and they will be displayed in a different popup.

there is still the problem for -running- jobs.
if a new one pops up, the whole notification browser will popup.
it could also be collpsed by default, but not sure if it will be obvious
enough to "uncollapse"

--
Marco Martin