notifications, again :D

Chani chanika at gmail.com
Wed Jan 27 05:08:33 CET 2010

> in general, i agree with the approach you describe, but i think it needs to
> be a bit more involved behind the scenes to ensure a spammy app doesn't
> take over and that the notifications and jobs are sensible.
>
> which is what my looong email reply describes :)

I agree with your approach... however, I'd like to point out that once the
notification area is cleaned up it'd be nice if kde apps weren't spammy to
begin with. :)
I wonder what the kopete devs would say to the idea of not having online/offline
notifications by default...

--
This message brought to you by eevil bananas and the number 3.
www.chani3.com