T4: Opening Day Presentations

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Tue Jan 26 19:44:51 CET 2010

On January 26, 2010, Alexis Ménard wrote:
> Yo,
>
> i'd love to give a small state of the art for plasma-mobile (at least
> for the n900 point of view) : QML, C++, Packaging, and the main issues
> we have to face for now. I will also come with some nice technical
> proof and concept to consider during the sprint.

a presentation on plasma mobile (you) and plasma netbook (marco) would be
great.

Marco: i think the Intel SDK thing should be the opening for the plasma
devices breakout sessions. while netboo and mobile are something everyone
should be aware of and are important parts of Plasma dev, the Intel SDK is
more specific to "those actually hacking on it". on day 2, we'll end up
breaking out into a handful of groups (5-7 people each, hopefully) that focus
on specific topics. i'd love to see your SDK talk open up the Plasma on
Devices breakout. what do you think?

> /me don't want to wear too much his Qt hat this time :D

oh, c'mon, you know you do! ;P

humru othro a kohnu se