T4: Opening Day Presentations

Alexis Ménard menard at kde.org
Tue Jan 26 19:09:32 CET 2010

Yo,

i'd love to give a small state of the art for plasma-mobile (at least
for the n900 point of view) : QML, C++, Packaging, and the main issues
we have to face for now. I will also come with some nice technical
proof and concept to consider during the sprint.

/me don't want to wear too much his Qt hat this time :D