Subject: Re: On Plasmate's recent project list

Yuen Hoe Lim yuenhoe86 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 24 14:32:12 CET 2010

> Uhm I dont get your concern; if you tar all the plasmate project directory
> for example, and then untar it, you also tar each git project history
> (because every project has its own local git repo). Thus, when untar-ing,
> you'll get both your projetc files and git repo for free :)

Really? That's why I said I don't know much about git. So the git local
repository is wholly contained in the folders themselves? That'll make
things a lot simpler. Does that also mean that if I just delete the project
folder the git repository goes down with it? :)

> yes sir !

xD

----
Jason "moofang" Lim Yuen Hoe