Adding icons on the taskbar by javascript scripting

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Fri Jan 22 21:52:16 CET 2010

On January 22, 2010, Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> useful for some other purpose, let me know. but i'll add the fileExists()
> method and backport.

something that occurred to me that might be a nice addition: locate(), which
would use KStandardDirs, and DesktopEntry which would represent a KService. if
either of those things would be useful to the distributions using this
scripting, i'd be happy to add them to 4.5 (though i don't think i could
justify backporting those to 4.4)

in any case, the fileExists() call is now in the 4.4 branch. enjoy.

humru othro a kohnu se