Need a couple of volunteers (was: Re: TokamakIV update)

Marco Martin notmart at gmail.com
Wed Jan 13 23:39:33 CET 2010

On Wednesday 13 January 2010, Alexis Ménard wrote:
> On Wed, Jan 13, 2010 at 10:13 PM, Chani <chanika at gmail.com> wrote:
> >> Would really need a couple more of "yes, i'm interested" :p
> >
> > ohh, I wish I could say yes, but I've got enough on my plate already...
> > I'll be playing with my n900 at tokamak if I ever get around to building
> > plasma- moblie (erm, are there instructions anywhere? dependency list?)
>
> In my mind mouahahahah...When arthur is coming (before i'm
> busy...sorrry) we're gonna clean that properly so wiki + packages (and
> the scripts)...
>
> Some dependencies are missing, i'm gonna package them (almost done)
> and upload that to extra-devel so people don't need to go to that step
>
> :D. For example, soprano, raptor,...
> :

last time i tried i was a bit lost on broken dependencies in the packaged qt
themselves (hope it's fixed by now?) and mysql, that's a bit a brutal
dependency in this context, but exterminating all the pim related stuff from
the build doesn't seem pretty nice as well :)
(and yeah, on the intel device at the moment i'm using 3rd party mysql package
built by the xbmc project :p)

Cheers,
Marco Martin