Need a couple of volunteers (was: Re: TokamakIV update)

Alexis Ménard menard at kde.org
Wed Jan 13 23:26:33 CET 2010

On Wed, Jan 13, 2010 at 10:13 PM, Chani <chanika at gmail.com> wrote:

>> Would really need a couple more of "yes, i'm interested" :p
>
> ohh, I wish I could say yes, but I've got enough on my plate already... I'll
> be playing with my n900 at tokamak if I ever get around to building plasma-
> moblie (erm, are there instructions anywhere? dependency list?)

In my mind mouahahahah...When arthur is coming (before i'm
busy...sorrry) we're gonna clean that properly so wiki + packages (and
the scripts)...

Some dependencies are missing, i'm gonna package them (almost done)
and upload that to extra-devel so people don't need to go to that step
:D. For example, soprano, raptor,...