Need a couple of volunteers (was: Re: TokamakIV update)

Marco Martin notmart at gmail.com
Wed Jan 13 14:08:57 CET 2010

On Wednesday 13 January 2010, Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> On January 13, 2010, Alexis Ménard wrote:
> > On Wed, Jan 13, 2010 at 11:15 AM, Marco Martin <notmart at gmail.com> wrote:
> > > Would really need a couple more of "yes, i'm interested" :p
>
> i'm certainly game :)
>
> > > also, it would make working with those things significantly easier if
> > > someody has laying around things like an usb ethernet adaptor (getting
> > > wifi to work on them is too random:) and usb hubs, preferably powered
> > > and can share them just during the meeting ;)
>
> we should make a list of these things on the tokamak4 page on techbase.

doing right now

> > For me i do prefer working on the N900, the config is much more
> > reliable and easy.
>
> i think we can do both. being able to work with various devices will give
> us useful experience and broaden the targets for our software.

exactly, even if they're somewhat similar they pose quite different problems.
what i'm really looking forward is to get the maemo development environment up
and running in the best way for KDE development (and if a good document how to
achieve that will be produced would be killer)
also because helping resolving build issues is something that can be done by
everybody, no need to have an actual device :p

> i'm just excited to have devices from these two giants of the industry
> there
>
> :)

yep :D

Cheers,