Need a couple of volunteers (was: Re: TokamakIV update)

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Wed Jan 13 13:25:59 CET 2010

On January 13, 2010, Alexis Ménard wrote:
> On Wed, Jan 13, 2010 at 11:15 AM, Marco Martin <notmart at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Would really need a couple more of "yes, i'm interested" :p

i'm certainly game :)

> > also, it would make working with those things significantly easier if
> > someody has laying around things like an usb ethernet adaptor (getting
> > wifi to work on them is too random:) and usb hubs, preferably powered
> > and can share them just during the meeting ;)

we should make a list of these things on the tokamak4 page on techbase.

> For me i do prefer working on the N900, the config is much more
> reliable and easy.

i think we can do both. being able to work with various devices will give us
useful experience and broaden the targets for our software.

i'm just excited to have devices from these two giants of the industry there
:)

humru othro a kohnu se