"Yahoo! Weather" ion dataengine review

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Mon Jan 11 18:00:28 CET 2010

On January 11, 2010, Shawn Starr wrote:
> We have GHNS2 support, just disabled until we have javascript bindings for
> dataengines.

they are there. i need people using them to know what is or isn't missing.

i can put one guess forward for something we'll need: xml parsing. we don't
have bindings for that yet, and it would make a fine extension to the existing
js api.

but please, let's start using them and see what we come up with. :)

humru othro a kohnu se