plasma-overlay contextmenu

Chani chanika at gmail.com
Tue Jan 5 20:09:01 CET 2010

so... when I was doing my mouse plugins project this summer, I kinda neglected
the screensaver. this meant that right-clicking on plasma-overlay's
containment stopped working - not a huge loss, as everything but the wallpaper
plugin's actions are in the cashew already.

I went and fixed it anyways yesterday just to make things more consistent - but
I haven't committed, because it involved creating a new plugin. a very tiny
plugin without any translatable strings in the code, but it does have a
.desktop file and that'll get sucked into scripty.

so, an i18n question and a code question:
-can I get away with adding a .desktop file this late in 4.4?
-anyone know what to put in that .desktop file to make it not show in plasma-
desktop's mouse plugin list?

[I'm not subscribed to the i18n list, please CC me]

--
This message brought to you by eevil bananas and the number 3.
www.chani3.com