widget snap

Chani chanika at gmail.com
Sun Jan 3 21:23:50 CET 2010

On January 2, 2010 17:49:07 Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> On January 2, 2010, Marco Martin wrote:
> > >  better. they need to be:
> > > * sharable between Containments (for consistency and code sharing)
> > >
> > > * allowed to be specific to the application or the Containment
> >
> > sick idea: how about making handles plugins? the base is really minimal,
> > so most of the implementation could be shipped alongside the workspace..
>
> yes, i think this may be the direction we end up going in, just as we did
> for mouse actions.

buy nine plugins, get the tenth one free! ;)

this reminds me, I had a report of applethandles no longer working on the
screensaver. I have a vague memory of you or marco making some improvements to
them...  since I have to duplicate some small amount of code to activate
applethandles in a CustomContainment, maybe that code changed..?

oh dear, there's no cashew either. and no right-click of course.
um.
looks like I have some work to do :/ what would kill the cashew?

--
This message brought to you by eevil bananas and the number 3.
www.chani3.com