n+1st report about arrow keys in krunner

Martin Gräßlin kde at martin-graesslin.com
Sun Feb 28 10:36:34 CET 2010

Am Samstag 27 Februar 2010 23:09:57 schrieb Jacopo De Simoi:
> If (and only if) pressing Down without any further entry in the history,
> then it could move the focus to the first entry in the list.
I would change to: If (and only if) pressing Down without any further entry in
the history AND the Up key has not been used in this selection session.

If a user just presses down it can be expected he wants to use the list. If he
used the up key before pressing the down key, he wants to browse the history.
So if he reaches the end of the history list again, we can expect that he
still wants to browse the history and not the list.

(Oh and thanks for the hint with the history browsing. Did not know about it -
very useful feature ;-)