Plasma and newcomers

Anne Wilson cannewilson at googlemail.com
Tue Feb 16 17:35:41 CET 2010

On Monday 15 February 2010 21:43:33 Sean wrote:
> Just an update. I've updated the images on http://userbase.kde.org/Plasma/

You must be Half-Left, then?  I saw lots listed on Recent Changes but haven't
had time to look at them yet.

> I've used my points I suggested and the images are up to date and
> consistent.
>
> Also some images on http://userbase.kde.org/Plasma/Plasmoids as well. The
> ones I can anyway (I don't have YAWP and a laptop for the battery readout).

I tried to set up a standard desktop - where do I get the wallpaper required -
iwo what name am I searching for?  I don't see anything in the Fedora list
that is likely to be it, and searching for oxygen didn't get me anywhere.

If I can set up another activity with the standard wallpaper I'll do the
battery one.  I think einar will have removed yawp by now.

Anne
--
KDE Community Working Group