Plasma and newcomers

Hans Chen hanswchen at gmail.com
Tue Feb 16 00:12:57 CET 2010

Hi,

I would appreciate some feedback on
http://userbase.kde.org/Plasma/FAQ/HowToas well, before I update the
screencasts for Plasma Desktop 4.4. I just
noticed some rebranding issues (Plasma -> Plasma Desktop) - fixing now. :)

Similar to the Plasma FAQ, I plan to make a new Userbase page for each major
version (Plasma/FAQ/HowTo will point to the latest one).

I've also thought about recording the screencasts in Ogg Theora - yay for
higher quality - and provide a plasmoid to download and view those. It's
going to be interesting to follow this discussion here (you can also find me
on freenode, nick Mogger).

With best regards,
Hans Chen