Task Manager Suggestion : show only icons

Marco Martin notmart at gmail.com
Mon Feb 15 16:51:28 CET 2010

On Monday 15 February 2010, Julien Richard-Foy wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I think it would be nice if the user could choice to show only tasks icons
> (no window title) in the task manager applet (see the attached
> screenshot). The idea is to combine this option with the “group
> automatically by name” option.

well, actually not the first time a patch like this ends up there.. why is
still not possible?
because it's actually already possible to have only icons, but this gets
decided automatically  from how much space left there is, so this option is
not seen as valuable enough to be in the default taskbar.
But changing the default taskbar with aother one is easy...

Cheers,
Marco Martin