JavaScript plasmoid problems

Knuckles knuckster at gmail.com
Sun Feb 14 21:44:45 CET 2010

Hello there. I'm trying myself in js plasmoid development. Right now I'm
stuck with 2 things.
1. print() complains with "TypeError: Result of expression 'print'
[true] is not a function". I've read Aaron's Seigo explanation about
non-string argument to print, but I really do pass just a string. Just
like this: print("test"). And it still complains. Why? And by the way,
it's really always possible to convert a value into a string. For
example TraceMonkey would output "[object Object]" if I write something
like this: print({}); It is not an option to stop the whole program with
such an inadequate message.
2. include() seems to be broken too. I get "Reference error: Can't find
variable: include".

That's it so far. Any ideas? I use openSuse, KDE4.4 from the "factory"
repository (considered somewhat stable).
Thanks in advance.
Max.